‘EXAM360 (Group) website’s’ respect others / 3rd Party Intellectual Property Rights & actively supports protection of all 3rd Party Intellectual Property including Copyrights, Trademarks, Patent or any other Intellectual Property Rights which have legal valid & recognised in India . ‘EXAM360 (Group) website’s’ is committed to remove infringing listing products from the site to avoid any violation of Intellectual Property Rights.
To facilitate this, EXAM360 has put in place the Infringement Verification process so that the respective intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights.
IP (Intellectual Property) INCLUDES:
- "Trademarks Rights” - A mark capable of being represented graphically and which is capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one person to another person and may include service marks, Brand Names, logos, designs, shape of goods or combination of colours, Etc. as per Trademark Law are duly registered and/or pending registration under the Trade Marks Act, 1999.
- "Copyrights" - Copyrighted works and copyrighted materials i.e. literary, dramatic or musical work or artistic work, owned, acquired or validly licensed to any person in terms of the Copyright Act, 1957 or under DMCA ACT.
- “Patent Rights” – A patent is a form of intellectual property. A patent gives its owner the right to exclude others from making, using, selling, and importing an invention for a limited period of time, usually twenty years. The patent rights are granted in exchange for an enabling public disclosure of the invention.
- “Other IP rights” – We also accept other intellectual Property Rights which have legal valid and recognised in India i.e. Trade Secrets, Other any other Rights which helps organisation to protect their Intellectual Property Violation.
All contents listed on ‘EXAM360 (Group) website’s’ are listed by our 3rd Party Non Registered Associates, However, If we receive any proper notification of Intellectual Property Violation, We will strictly response to such notices which includes removing or de-listing the products from ‘EXAM360 (Group) website’s’ within 7-15 Business days (Excluding Public Holiday).
‘EXAM360’ allow Anyone or 3rd Party to report us if you are the authorised owner / Agent / Valid licensee of the Intellectual Property in any content available/uploaded on the Website without your consent, or you believe that your content has been copied/misused in any way that constitutes infringement of your Intellectual Property rights.
If you have good faith that your Intellectual Property rights has been violated by any of our listed products, you may follow the below process to remove the listed products as per procedure. While removing the listed products from ‘EXAM360 (Group) website’s’ we need the following details from the Intellectual Property right owner, authorised agent, licensee of Intellectual Property “(IP)” or any authorise representative of owner, licensee of Intellectual Property through both the E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. The E-mail should content the below information clearly with the Title “INFIRNGMENT / COPYRIGHTS”.
✔ Personal Information:
✔ Personal Information:
- Name: (Other than Owner, Please Enter Your Name and designation of authorised representative with certified true copy of document evidencing the authority).
- Phone No:
- Alternate No:
- E-mail ID:
- Organistion Name (If any):
- Reg. No. of Individual/Company/LLP:
- Brand Name: (In Case of Trademark Infringement)
- Intellectual Property Attachments: (Including Reg. No./Application No and Scanned Copy of Original Certificate / Please provide documentary proof of ownership of Intellectual Property)
- Name and designation of authorised representative (applicable for persons other than an individual) along with certified true copy of document evidencing the authority
✔ Identification and description of the copyrighted / trademark work that violates your IP Rights.
✔ Statement made by you, that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the applicable laws.
✔ Statement made by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
✔ Reasons "How we violates" - Including attachments of Authorised Certificate issued from Intellectual Property Organisation.
NOTE: If the Notice of Infringement is incomplete/ frivolous and /or fake in any manner ‘EXAM360’ may not take any actions against incomplete/ frivolous and /or fake Notice of Infringement. For proper “Notice of Infringement” please write proper E-mail’s in both E-mail Id’s as stated above.
ACTION BY EXAM360:
‘EXAM360’ respects 3rd Party Intellectual Property Rights, after receipt of a Notice of Infringement; ‘EXAM360’ may validate the case in details from its Legal Head & may communicate with the “Intellectual Property Owner”. If ‘EXAM360’ satisfied with the veracity and genuineness of a duly filled Notice of Infringement, EXAM360 shall immediately follow the below details:
- Remove or de-list the products from ‘EXAM360 (Group) website’s’ in 7-15 Business days.
- Terminate on-going contract with respective Brands / Products / Owner.